Thursday 25 November 2010

My magazine genre.

The genre of my music magazine will be indie. I am chosing this genre as it is my favourite and I know what people will want to see in the magazine. Indie is a very popualr genre so I think my magazine will apeal to a lot of people and have a large target audience. My magazine will be similar to NME as it is of the same genre and will feature similar artists. Indie music was featured in most of the magazines I reseatched, this shows how popular the genre is. A lot of new and upcoming bands are indie/indie rock, because of this my magazine will feature the newest indie band(s).

The band(s) featured in my magazine will be similar to: Arctic monkeys, Block party, Crystal castles, The drums, The kings of leon and Vampire weekend, who are all indie/indie rock bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment