Wednesday 15 December 2010

Pictures for front cover.

Here are some of the images I took to use on my front cover.



Initially I wanted to use a picture of the whole band on my front cover but after taking these two I decided not too as I dont really think they would work and they also arent very good pictures. I then chose to use just one band memeber on my front cover.



This is thee first picture I took of band member Karim. I really like the pose of Karim however I didnt like the background so I put a poster behind him.



This is the first image I took with a new background, I really like the background however I dont really like his pose or facial expression.



For this image I asked karim to pose similar to the other photo. I really like this one, I like his pose and how he is postioned on the backround.

No comments:

Post a Comment