Wednesday 8 December 2010

Chosen name.

The name I have chosen for my music magazine is 'New Era'. I have chosen this because I like the way it represents what the magazine is about, new and upcoming music. I also think it represents the target audience for my magazine, teens to early twentys, as it sounds quite trendy.

Here are a few font ideas for my name;


My two favourite of the above are the top one and the bottom one. I like the top one because it is quite messy and shows the messy lifestyle of teenagers and musicians, it could also represent the type of bands wich will appear in my magazine. I like the bottom one because it looks new and trendy and also represents the music and artists featured.

The font I have chose to use is the bottom one, Roadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment